Creating a Lifetime of Healthy, Confident Smiles
I’m passionate about providing each patient and the family with the best orthodontic experience. I not only want them to be thrilled with their finished smile, I want them to enjoy every step of developing that smile.
I was drawn to orthodontics because I wanted a job where I could truly make a lasting and positive difference in people’s lives. I wanted to be able to get to know my patients personally, and develop a relationship with them. I love how each patient is different: their clinical situation, their goals, their lives, and interests. I’m intrigued by each person and enjoy learning who they are.
I’m proud to have assembled a team of people who believe in personal care. We treat each patient as a person. We’re attentive to their comfort and desires, we listen actively to them, and we deliver care that changes each person’s life.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science with Honors in Zoology – University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Certificate – Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Master of Science and Orthodontics Certificate – Marquette University School of Dentistry
I believe my patients deserve the highest level of care. Orthodontics is an evolving specialty; new technologies, materials, and techniques are constantly being developed, and it’s essential that I remain current on the changes. Through continuing education, and attending lectures, seminars, and meetings, I learn from the leading researchers in the field. Then I’m able to bring that knowledge back to the practice and my patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists, trustee on the board of directors
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
I feel very strongly that it is important to be involved in professional societies. I am proud to serve as a Trustee on the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists.
I grew up in West Bend. Whitefish Bay has been my home for several years now. I’m happy to live and work in the same great community: my home is just a few blocks from the office.
My wife Debra is a professor of social psychology at Marquette University. We have two awesome kids: our son Evan, and his little sister Millie. We have no pets at this time, but the kids keep pushing for a dog. Time with family is my priority when I’m not in the office. I also love the great outdoors, especially if I’m fishing, canoeing, or hiking.