At Barden Orthodontics patient health and safety is our priority. We understand that people are currently worried about the spread of viruses. We have always followed the strictest sterilization and sanitation protocols advised by OSHA to prevent the spread of pathogens and to ensure the health of both our patients and staff. We will continue to be proactive in our efforts to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
At Barden Orthodontics we promise:
- Use of state-of-the-art sterilization equipment.
- Strict use of cleaning and disinfection procedures in the treatment rooms.
- Multi-stage air purifiers from Surgically Clean Air. These purifiers remove particles and destroy small particles in the air, including viruses. These are installed in treatment rooms and reception area.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of high touch, common areas.
- Touchless door entry. Just wave at the sensor and the door will open for you!
- Staff uses N95 or KN95 respirator masks and face shields in addition to the usual personal protective equipment when working with patients.
- Social distancing in the waiting room and use of plexiglass shields at the reception desk.
- The entire staff at Barden Orthodontics has reviewed the newest sterilization and disinfection protocols to protect patient health.
New for your appointments:
- Prior to the day of the appointment, our office will email you two forms (COVID-19 Supplemental Informed Consent and Supplemental Health Questionnaire). Please have the forms completed by the patient or guardian prior to coming to the appointment.
- Please brush and floss prior to your appointment. The tooth brushing station will be closed following recommendation by the AAO.
- We ask that only the patient, and a maximum of one guardian, come to the appointment to reduce the number of people in the office.
- Please wear a mask as you enter the building.
- Please use the hand sanitizer available when you enter the office.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides important and up-to-date information to the public and healthcare providers. We will continue to monitor this information and follow all necessary protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
UPDATED April 2021 to reflect the newest office procedures in response to to COVID-19
For updates and messages follow us on Facebook