February 7th, 2020
Do you have questions about your teeth, orthodontic treatment, or general dental health? Dr. Douglas Barden is always willing to answer your questions! Talking, in person, with your health care provider is the best way to get accurate answers to your questions.
We understand that sometimes you have a question and look to the Internet to get answers. It’s important that you look at websites that are written by experts so that you are confident in the accuracy of the information. That is why at Barden Orthodontics we have put together an extensive set of information and resources on our website to give you an answer to many frequently asked questions. Click on any of the following to learn more about:
- orthodontic treatment
- patient care videos
- life with braces
- What to do in case of orthodontic emergencies
- You can find new, helpful information in our monthly blog
Are you looking for more information about dental health? Dr. Barden recommends the following websites:
- The American Association of Orthodontists has helpful blogs and information regarding orthodontic treatment. This is the premier, professional association for Orthodontists, of which Dr. Douglas Barden is a member.
- The American Dental Association hosts an online resource about general dental health. This is a great resource for your general dental questions.
- The Wisconsin Dental Association also provides general dental resources, as well as blogs about dental health topics relevant to Wisconsin residents.
Reading online information can be a helpful first step, however, it is always important to ask your questions in person, during an exam with a trained medical professional. The best information is from a medical professional who is familiar with your unique treatment plan and health history. Internet information should never replace a thorough examination from a trained dentist. Be careful to never diagnose or self-treat a potential medical problem.
At Barden Orthodontics we offer new patients a complimentary consultation at our Whitefish Bay, WI office. We will carefully review your dental information and outline your orthodontic treatment options. We want all patients to be knowledgeable about treatment options and feel comfortable with the final treatment plan. Ask Dr. Douglas Barden or any of his team members if you have any questions!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for even more helpful orthodontic tips, dental reminders, and more! https://www.facebook.com/BardenOrthodontics/